Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'll be home for Christmas...if only in my dreams!

If we could go home I would...
enjoy a Denim Girls reunion with Jessbabe & Ashbabe.


meet Navy girl. {for the first time}

attend this amazing boutique sale. {never been but it sounds AMAZING!}

We miss good Mexican: Tia Rosa's,Cafe Rio, Chipotle and others Pei Wei, Pita Jungle, Cheba Hut, In & Out, Nielson's, Mesa FroYo and the list goes on. 

Of course family is first! I could officially congratulate Mr. & Mrs. Danny Curtis and give holiday hugs to all of our nieces & nephews. Enjoy an amazing Christmas Brunch at the Curtis household made by TomKat. 

Tommy and I could actually wear a sweater and drink hot chocolate because it's cold outside. I loved our Christmas last year. I loved our apartment. Our tree {even though it was ornament-less}. I loved having Spence, Kaylea, Dude & Jax over to make Christmas sugar cookies. Actually I just loved having our very own oven and washer/dryer! Our Christmas will be very different this year and so will Tommy's birthday. We loved our Thanksgiving so I'm sure our Christmas will be just as memorable. 

Items on our Christmas List:
1. Surfboard for Tommy
2. Bicycle for Jozie
3. Crock Pot
4. Other Kitchen Items
5. An Infinity Scarf for Jozie
6. Ties & Sunglasses for Tommy
7. A Fedora for Joz
8. Underwater Camera Bag
9. An apartment in TVA
10. Hike the Na Pali Coast in Kauai

Some updates:

*There is a marketing internship opening up at the end of December at the PCC. I have contacted the marketing department and expressed my interest in the position. There is only ONE opening, so fingers crossed that I get it. It would be such a great opportunity and it would really compliment my resume. 

*We are excited to be recently enrolled in Hawaii's EBT {food stamps} program. We need all the help we can get so we are extremely happy that we now have extra grocery money. 

*We are MOVING in 13 days!!!! I am literally counting down the days. We will be celebrating Christmas in our new place. It's seriously the best Christmas present we could ask for this year. We will be living on the point in a landlord free studio. We will finally have a full size refrigerator, a double hotplate, a huge closet, two dressers, double vanity and more! I will def be posting pics.

*I am officially done with my Associate's Degree {as of today}. Hopefully MCC actually gives it to me. Tommy takes his finals in two weeks and then we both have two weeks off before we start Winter semester. 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting...and congrats!
Can't wait to see picts from your new pad!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I made it onto the list! The PCC better hire you for that internship. They don't know what they're missing out on if they don't! Congrats on your associate's degree! MCC never sent me my diploma, but whatevs. I still got my degree, so all is well.

AudyCamp said...

You just made me remember why I love living in AZ :)
& Congrats on getting your Associates!