Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010

New Year's Day 2010 - Pasadena, CA

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Tommy Gun & His Rum Guns

Chichen Itza - Mayan Ruins

Happy 24th Joz!

Gotta love Tommy's Birthday Cards

Go Suns!



Larry & The Jude visited on Mother's Day weekend

SheROX Tri 2010


Curtis Family Summer Vacation 2010 - San Diego, CA

Lee Family Campout - Colorado

Peace Out Okland...It was a glorious 5 years
{my bosses were totally cool with me testing out my Photo Booth app}

Okland's Concrete Stamp at the Komodo Dragon Exhibit - Phoenix Zoo
{I love that company!}

Kissed my car good-bye...I cried. 

Aloha Hawaii!!!

Moved into our first hale in Hawaii - Aka "Our kennel"

Purchased "Palolo" - '87 Toyota Camry - $500 

Spent our first couple weeks at Sunset Beach

Hiked Mauna Wili Falls - Kailua, Hawaii

Met the very precious Navy May Schmidt via Skype

Laie Temple Open House


Spent our very first night away from each other in November so Tommy could attend Danny & Kayla's wedding!

President Monson visited Laie to rededicate the Laie Temple

Billabong Pipemasters - Pipeline Beach - North Shore, Hawaii



Moved into our Hale Palace!

Best day of our lives!

Tommy turned 26!

Christmas Eve - The Bay Club - Turtle Bay Resort

Christmas Day - Waimea Bay - North Shore, Hawaii

Making some Christmas Brunch

Christmas Night - Bikini Beach - Laie, Hawaii

New Year's Eve 2010 - Waikiki, Hawaii

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow...you two had a fun eventful year.
Everytime I look at your photos in Hawaii...I realize how poopy California looks in comparison:(

Celeste and Devyn said...

awww that last picture is Adorable :) Happy New years!

AudyCamp said...

LOve seeing your year in photos. Maybe just maybe 2012...oh let's say could be in AZ. BUT wait-don't leave until we come out! Looks like paradise.

Jenna Robert said...

Hawaii looks so fun! I wish Dustin and I could come visit, you know me, you, dustin, and tom-tom would have some great times together.

Jess and Chris said...

Tommy's birthday at costco! looove it! haha jozie girl you are so cute! i misss you! lets play soon!