Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exams & Paris

Yesterday was the last day of my Summer Term...I woke up early to do some last minute studying for my accounting final. Immediately after my final, Tommy and I whisked off to town so he could FINALLY take the GRE at UH Manoa!! I had about 4 hours to kill, so I decided to have a bit of fun and treat myself to a movie--Midnight In Paris. I have been wanting to see this film for a while, even just to see Paris on the big screen. I fell in love with this jovial display of Gil Pender, writer, on his pursuits of fine-tuning his novel. Let's just say it also features Paris in the 20's...with the lovely Marion Cotillard. I was trying to make myself believe that we could be twins. Her wardrobe was to die for...

 

Add it to your NetFlix queue and save it for a girl's night. 


Tommy and I ended the evening spinning cotton candy at a birthday party. Let's just say sugar was flying everywhere, attaching to our eyelashes and pretty much our entire mugs. The perfect ending to an odd vacation day.

1 comment:

Tanya Rasmussen said...

Yay for Thomas! How did it go? We need to Skype ASAP. I love you and your French infatuations.

call me please!