Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jessbabe It's Your Birthday!



(today is your real birthday--I just like the song--and the theme!)


24 Never Looked sooo Good!


 Happy Birthday Jessbabe!

 Jessica is the always the first Denim Girl to test the scary waters of "one year older and wiser too." Thank goodness it's not me! I'd be a horrible example! Cheers to Jessbabe for always being willing to beach cruise or long board. Thanks for always being my stylist icon and encouraging me to be brave with my ensembles. ALSO, thank you for introducing me to "him" while being my constant concert buddy. The Denim Girls would not be complete without you! Feliz Cumpleanos Hermana!

{she + him}



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha how clever! i love the song and the old halloween pics! thanks for the shout-out jozanne! i'll be sure to have some old home videos playing at today's birthday bash for you to catch a glimpse the denim girls at age 7! haha! love you! thanks for everything :)

Dallan and Ashley said...

hahaha test the waters! I love it! Happy Birthday Jessbabe!