Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stupi-Shut-Freakin-Butt...It's Ashbabe's Birthday!









To a girl who has never had a hard time making me laugh! Whether we are having a race to see how many orange danishes we can eat or doing our grandma run contest--it's always a good time. Also one of the biggest and brightest things we have in common is our love for SODA! How I treasure that likeness. Ash, thanks for always letting me be the permanent third wheel fixture in your marriage...while I was flying solo in Az! Hope it's a Happy 24th!

Two Down...One to Go {April 17th}

{She + Him}

4 comments:

Dallan and Ashley said...

Awe thanks girl! Stupy Shut Freakin Butt is pretty much the best word I ever made up! You are so sweet! I know one day we'd be complete with 4 wheels! Thanks for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

and martini dances! haha happy birthday, ash!

Steoffrey said...

We love she and him! Can we have a playdate again?

Anonymous said...

Awe! Cute post Jozie!