Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Going, Going, Gone


My honda is gone forever. I seriously shed many tears as I was driving over to Jordan's house to drop her off. She was such a good, reliable, cute, amazing, wonderful Jozie car. We have been to New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and California together. She had a sun roof and heat seats, two very important features. 

Although it's been on the market for 6 weeks and we've severely dropped our original asking price we had two active buyers that contacted Jordan today. One was going to wire his payment to our bank tomorrow, but then another buyer showed up this evening with cash. Jordan tells me that the buyer was worthy of my mint condition, clean, two-owner vehicle. I believe him, but it doesn't make it any easier to know that I'll never get to drive her again...

Is it considered pathetic to become this attached to one's car? Who cares! I loved her!!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I am so sentimental...I'd be crying too.

emily said...

Each of my cars have their own personalities...and therefore deserve the love of me, the owner. I understand completely and hope that Honda will be loved and cherished for years to come!