Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is it possible to be dog hungry?


From Pitbulls to Pugs I find I am absolutely helpless at controlling my adoration for Man's Best Friend. All I know is, dogs are 100% cuter when they are roaming aimlessly on the beach, making new friends along the way. I long for them to find me along their path so I can play fetch with them. I probably won't have a pupper of my own in the near future, but it makes me think that I may be one step closer to wanting children. {not to compare pets to kids - but maybe my selfishness is beginning to crack}
Baby Steps...

Shout out to those pups I love...Ashley's Jack, Annie's Ringo & Francie, and The Rossell's Cedric.  

3 comments:

Stacey said...

HAHA! jimmy compares babies to his dog (winston...the most well behaved boston terrier) ALL.THE.TIME! he's always saying "when little breitling comes home from school and wants to hug you with his dirty mouth..." or something of the like. too funny :)

Jess and Chris said...

Haha totally possible! Chris and I entertain the thought a lot but then realize that, like a baby, it's a huge responsibility.

Tanya Rasmussen said...

Girl. . . soul sister 100%. I hope that one day I want kids as much as I want a darling wiener dog named pickles.