Sunday, February 20, 2011

Always Coca-Cola


This is just a snap shot of our ever increasing addiction to Coke. We plead guilty in the case of falling for those 3 for $12 bargains at Foodland - that's 3, 12 packs for $12! Who could pass that up?!
We constantly stock our fridge to ensure that there will always be a cold one waiting for us...and our next meal. I have even been guilty of sneaking one to school...before the 8:00 hour {rock bottom}. Our addiction runs deeper than our affinity for Coke's flavor, it truly is one of the only things that makes us happy! It is our one simple pleasures that makes us feel like we can access our previous lifestyle if only for a moment. Plus I am always battling to balance that fine line of salty & sweet...if I keep Coke my constant sweet, I usually win. Consider my New Year's Resolution officially down the drain...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL...keeping a can of coke with me at ALL time in my car is a must!My battery seems to have a bad connection and gets corroded..it is a wonderful thing!

Rodney and Tanya said...

I recognize that yard. . . and I can hear you singing "always coca-cola" in your best jingle voice. One day you'll come to the dark side and start drinking the real stuff, DIET coke.

kELLY said...

i am a. ddic. ted. to coca-cola.
it's bad.
i sometimes get like a coke sloshy belly.
i've tried to cut ties.
.. it finds me!

Jenna Robert said...

What are you talking about? Soda before 8 AM always tastes THE BEST. For reals. You know I'm Don's daughter, therefore I really enjoyed this post :)