Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"This Never Happened Before"

I love coming across songs that remind me of my love. Of course Paul McCartney has written a lot of our favorites...I have failed to recognize this song, even though I have listened to it a number of times.
For Tommy...Compliments of Sir Paul McCartney

Also...over this past weekend we were able to see whales just off the Laie Point. I was able to witness them do some tricks here and there. They have been hanging out for a couple of days now, we're hoping to catch some video footage. 

Midterms are over! We pretty much came out unscathed...4-5 weeks until finals. Don't remind me...

I have yet to touch my running shoes since this semester has started. Shame on me! The bike path from Laie to Kahuku is now paved...leaving me with no more excuses as to why I don't exercise {that and my love for Coke products}. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that if I exercise and can enjoy my coke products with a guilt-free attitude. I love diet coke! I gave it up a while ago but there is not a day I don't crave it.

Anonymous said...

I went running for a week (last week) and that phase came to an abrupt halt for no good reason at all.

I've always wanted to go whale watching! Discovery channel is the closest I'm getting to that anytime soon.

Rodney and Tanya said...

We're going for a bike ride on the path tonight. . . feel free to run along side us.

Jess and Chris said...

I am craving the bike path! I tracked it and if I remember correctly it's just over 1 mile one way. Like 1.2. Not too shabby! Jealous of whales. I saw one in the distance at wiamea...so awesome!

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous of your whale watching adventures...you have to get some footage!

Jenna Robert said...

Whales can do tricks? That sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Been thinking about you guys! Hope life is good despite recent events!

Dallan and Ashley said...

I LOVE that song and now I need to go listen to it!