Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Read.

I just finished reading this book called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I knew I was going to need something to keep my occupied during our flights to/from Mexico, so I called up my previous roommate Kristin for some good books ideas. Luckily, she introduced me to this book and even let me borrow it!

..."this is a superb tale of physical adventure, political suspense, and romance."

If you're in the market for a new novel, I def recommend this one. Look it up! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought this book for my utah trip this weekend! I'm glad it's Jozie-approved.

P.S. Thanks for emailing me that Chile article. Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good read... A little bit crazy, but enjoyable. You should read the second one-- I am anxiously waiting for the third book to publish! And hey, I want to see you!

{she + him} said...

Jessbabe--You will not regret it! And I will miss you while you are away. I'm jealous. I wish I could go with!

Hayley--ANYTIME! Email me: jozie.curtis@gmail.com -- And I still need to come see your family. It's been ages and everyone is all grown up!