Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy 27th Jordan Andrew!


Oh Jordan! Where to begin...
*How I love your mix tapes
*You were the best snowboarding buddy
*You were my constant friend on family trips
*We can only really enjoy The Breakfast Club (tv version) when we watch it together
*You help me buy cars -- and you're really good at it too!
*You would always threaten people I would seriously date (minus Tommy)
*You have one green eye and one brown eye
*You are the father of one beautiful little girl
*You let me take Eliza for fun Aunt Saturdays
*I am always the first person you call when you're in a bind -- which flatters me
*We used to get ready every morning when we lived w/ Mom & Dad {prob my favorite memory}
*Lastly, I have always loved your name!

I hope your birthday is EVERYTHING and MORE!

We love you!

{She + Him}

1 comment:

Dallan and Ashley said...

Awe so sweet! Happy Birthday Jordan! He is such great brother, I always enjoyed watching him dance! Oh good times!