Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Ruby!

Ruby Varner
Wednesday, March 24, 2010


7:45 am
7 lbs 3 oz - 21" long

Congratulations Boss & Alice!
Baby No. II...

Ruby came to me in my dreams last night--Allison brought Ruby over to my house so I could meet her--A baby with Allison's big blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. In real life--Jason texted me the good news and I told him about my dream. His reply confirmed that Ruby was indeed born with lots of strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes! Ruby--it was a pleasure to meet you--in my dreams!
{She + Him}

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Did I tell you about all my dreams lately?...Seriously I passed it on to you! That is so cool that you got to see her in your dreams first....Ok now your turn for baby...bahaha.

Dallan and Ashley said...

How fun for them! And Crazy dream!

fai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.