Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Kori Cherise!


Meet my sister-in-law, Kori. She is the most amazing woman in the world and today is her birthday! Along with being so thoughful, she loves to be of service. Kori made about 200+ cookies for our wedding reception--her recipe is second to none. Kori is the mother of four and manages to keep a SPOTLESS house that is completely organized! I would always tell her that I need her to come to my house and help me put things in order. She is filled ingenious ideas, ideas that I hope to borrow some day. Also the girl knows where it's at...whenever we visit {Farmington} we always manage to find ourselves at Sonic. She knows her soda. Above all that, she was my first sister-in-law and I have always had a great bond with her. I could talk to her for hours. I am so glad we she said "Yes" to Jesse! Oh Kori, I admire you so...

Happy Birthday!

{She}

No comments: