Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

April 23, 1953 - Tampa, Florida

Ode to The Jude
*First things first my Mom lets me call her The Jude
*She is an amazing seamstress--self taught
*Her Mexican food is my favorite!
*She is always coming up with businesses that we need to start--and the names that they should be called
*She amazing with money
* She has lived without her own washer & dryer for over three years, maybe even four

 

*Her love for sugar is almost as great as mine
*She loves watching HGTV and all networks alike
*Pride & Prejudice is probably one of her most favorite movies
*She's a songbrid
*I can thank her solely for my infinite love for music!
*She is the mother of six--sometimes seven if you include my Dad :)

 

*Grandmother of ten
*One of the people I can show my true colors to
*She is the baby of her family too
*She is a problem solver--and a listener
*She has lived in: France, Japan & Bolivia (and more I'm probably forgetting)
*She was a ballerina in her younger days
*She speaks Spanish
*She has always been my #1 fan in everything I do

Mom, the list goes on and on. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Know that we love you and we wish we could spend your special day with you. Have a very Happy Birthday!

With love,
{she & him}

1 comment:

Dallan and Ashley said...

You're mom is awesome!!! Happy Birthday Jude!