Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If this is love, pour me another glass...

I recently celebrated my 24th birthday! But this year was unlike any other--I actually loved my birthday! All thanks to this guy:

1. He surprised me with my favorite breakfast sandwich from McDonald's! Yes!
2. He finally let me in on what our activity of the day was--a 1.5 hour massage!
3. Once we got home I was surprised by a load of presents.
4. We enjoyed lunch together.
5. He took me birthday shopping--and was very patient--like he ALWAYS is.
6. We went to one of our most favorite Italian spots--Vincitorio's.
7. Finally, I got to open all my gifts! (which were wrapped in gift bags from our wedding--haha!)
The boy sure knows how to pick amazing cards!

These are sock monkey slippers--SO cute!

UP! I love this movie!

ANTHRO GIFT CARD--I'm making a monster face.

Cute Moccasins.

Our traditional gift--Mexican Coke.


My hero!

Tommy surprised me with one final gift--a cd with his own recordings! I love it! I love him! I have never felt so doted upon. He made my birthday so special, he made ME feel so special.

Tommy THANK YOU for everything you've done for me. I appreciate all of the time and effort you put in to planning my birthday. Thank you for all of your thoughtful gifts--and meals. You know me better than I know myself--and I love that. I love you!

{she}

6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Oh goodie I'm glad you got some good gifts...He showed me that Anthro gift card...so cute...and are you crying in that 4th pic down? Glad you had such a great bday!

jamiebarazoto said...

Lovin that Shane West reference...also, Happy Birthday!

Dallan and Ashley said...

What a fun day! I have those sock monkey slippers, we're twins! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

s.s. bazodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I miss you so much. You and tommy should roadtrip and visit Jessica and I!

Stephanie said...

I so glad you had a great Birthday....you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful hubs you got there. I'm glad you had a fun bday!