Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day


Tommy and I were able to celebrate Mother's Day with both of our Mom's this year {and Grandma Doris}. My parents came down from New Mexico to attend my Aunt & Uncle's farewell that happened to fall on Mother's Day. It was a treat to have them down, even if it was just for the weekend.


Because my parents had to be back to New Mexico for work the following Monday, we had our little Mother's Day celebration at Cafe Rio on Saturday night. We enjoyed the time we got to spend with my parents.

 

Larry & The Jude even embraced the heat and waited for me at the finish line at my 2010 SheRox Triathlon. I think Janelle was more excited that I finished than I was! I love being supported by those I love. It was great to share my finish line glory with them. {Tri Post coming soon...}

On the real Mother's Day Tommy and I celebrated with Mama Kath. We enjoyed a nice Sunday dinner with her {compliments of Tom}. All of us kids pitched in to have all of the Curtis family home videos turned into dvd's. Tommy and I still haven't had the chance to watch any--but I can't wait!

Last but certainly not least--THE SUNS BEAT THE SPURS--to finish them off for good! It was a true 4-0 sweep...on to the next. Watch out L.A--this is our year!


2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Awesome job in your Triathlon!!...maybe some day I can do that-just not anytime in the next century. ha!
Glad you could see your parents & that we could see you guys over the weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

it's good to see pictures of your padres in the az again.

congrats on SheRox! you're my hero!