Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hawaiian Radio


I forgot about one of the best things I love about Hawaii--the radio stations! EVERY SINGLE ONE! They really do know how to set up a jam session. They mix the oldies {but goodies} in with the new releases. By oldies I mean 80's & 90's, but GOOD 80's & 90's. It's like you're listening to a permanent mix tape.

Posie {aka Palolo} has suffered some speaker damage, so we can't pump up the jams very loud. If we do, it sounds like there's a frog in the car--yikes!

For example:
Bread, "Baby I'm-A Want You"
The Beatles, "Michelle"
Christopher Cross, "Sailing"

This was the selection we heard while setting up our bank account in the Bank of Hawaii-Laie Branch. Not too shabby...took me back to the back seat of Judy's Suburban, listening to her "running errands" music--classic.

No comments: