Friday, September 10, 2010

"is that my husband?"

*tommy always has conversations with himself because he always knows what i'm going to say in response. ANNOYING! {but he's usually right 95% of the time} Am i that predictable?? I guess so...


*i almost cried today while trying to make it back home after going swimming outback. the whole ocean was against us: waves, currents, reef {not to mention our boogie boards}. 


*i completed PCC training today and tommy starting training with the production dept. 


*we also visited Laie Point today and started making this sweet video. 
Hawaii I from Jozie Curtis on Vimeo.

enjoy.

{she + him}

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet...I liked cruising around the new neighborhood with you two.
The car was calling your names look at all those cupholers...perfect for Sonic runs.
That looks like a blast...we gotta visit k?

Allison said...

Ruse- your ride looks like a clean one owner. I am off to get those auto seat belts installed in boss's car. Then that wise acre won't have a choice on the matter. I will update my blog one of these days. I am glad to read that you are still shedding tears on several occasions. So tender hearted. Looks like a good time. I am concerned about the size of your fridge. Toilet paper and water.

Riley + Tarryn said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I thoroughly enjoy reading of your many "only in Hawaii"- type adventures. Ah, the good ol' days. I miss it. ENJOY! ... and thanks for the laughs.

AudyCamp said...

Oh you two...you're makin me all teary eyed. Loved the video. I'm so happy for you. You are going to have the best time there...It will be like a long Honeymoon! Great house, Great view, great car, great jobs & great company. Love you guys!