Monday, May 23, 2011

Full Ride!




This is what a full ride scholarship looks like...as in I don't have to pay tuition for First Term or Fall...as in they also gave me extra dollars to buy books with...as in I am finally being rewarded for my 4.0 status! Tommy also got TWO scholarships for his awesome grades!! Unfortunately he was one credit short of qualifying for the General Scholarship Fund, but we are pleased that he was still handsomely rewarded by the Psych Dept. and some random Mainland Scholarship Fund! 

I guess I am technically a SENIOR now! It doesn't feel like it...I don't graduate until April. It seems so close, but then I realize it's May and I get discouraged! All in due time...I am hoping to keep my grades up through my senior level classes so I can continue to receive FREE MONEY! Until then, I'll give the marketing world a chance to prepare for my official arrival!

My Larry and The Jude left last Saturday, it was tearful departure as always. We are so happy they were able to come visit us in Hawaii. A full report is sure to follow...

5 comments:

AudyCamp said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! ....that must be a huge sigh of relief. Hooray!:)

Rodney and Tanya said...

YALLLLLZZZZZZZ

Jess and Chris said...

youre blowing my mind right now! SOOOO AWESOME! go jozie girl! and tommy. too bad hawaii didn't know it would be ROCKED when you guys got there! i miss it there! but i will say. i have nearly PERFECTED my acai bowl recipe! mmm mmm.

Stephanie said...

You go girl! Congrats to you both!!

s.s. bazodi said...

Congrats!!! You are such a little smarty pants.