Saturday, May 28, 2011

Not since the 80s...



We enjoyed our visit with Larry & The Jude! We are so happy they were able to step away from their busy lives to come be with us for a week. It was fun to show them what our island life is like (aka not as glamorous as it sounds!). They haven't had a Hawaiian vacation since the 80's, so they were long over due! I wish I would've had more free time to take them to all the best beaches the North Shore has to offer, but we enjoyed our brief body surfing sessions at Hukilau Beach. My dad finally taught me how to body surf properly...not only me, but The Jude as well! We love you Mom & Dad, THANKS for paying us a visit...

2 comments:

Riley and Tarryn said...

Hey Jozie,
Glad to see you're having fun in Hawaii! We're coming at the end of July... will you guys still be there? I'll have to come by and see you! :)
Also, my bro is moving there just to hang out for the summer in a couple weeks with a friend who is going to BYU and is looking for somewhere to live. Know of anything available?

Stephanie said...

That sounds awesome! Sounds like I've gotta try some body surfing.