Monday, November 22, 2010

And Your Bird Can Sing

{All SO Grown Up}
{Paige, Summer, Sienna, Taylor, Kamri}

{Weston, Taylor, Sienna, Kamri, Summer, Paige}

 {Summer}

{Piñata & Sienna}

My lovelies. I think one of my greatest callings I have on this earth is to be the BEST AUNT EVER! I love being an Auntie, probably because my job is just to have fun with my nieces and nephews. Very little responsibility. I have tended Jesse's girls for a week while Kori attended Women's Conference and just last year Tommy and I tended Sienna in Mexico. I was living in Provo while Jena was pregnant with Summer and I was there when she was born. I feel a special bond with her. Taylor was my very first niece so I was completely enamored with her and would jump at the first chance of babysitting her. I love spending quality time with each of my sibling's families. I love being with my family and I love watching our families grow.

I catch myself wondering what our kids will look like, what their names will be, how many we'll have and if they'll be funny like me! haha. I want one of those funny kids that make everyone laugh during the  primary program...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer is a Jozanne Lee blast from the past. She reminds me of you as a girl (from her looks at least). Hopefully she's not as mischievous as you and I were.