Friday, November 19, 2010

Hounded


Last Saturday I scored big by having a FULL day off...a Saturday at that! Luckily Tommy had the day off as well. Yes! So we parked it at Sunset Beach from 11 - 1 then drove up to Pipeline.While waiting to turn in we spotted a dog {not the one pictured} crossing the crosswalk all by his lonesome. We were amazed that the pooch knew where to cross...and he was safe and sound. Again, we were annoyed that we did not have our OWN camera! 

*President Monson will be visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center tomorrow at 3:45! All of Laie has been preparing day and night for his visit. He will be re-dedicating the Laie Temple this Sunday...

*Laie {Oahu} is under Flood Warning this weekend. Great timing! Tommy and I have no idea what to do or where to go, but it's raining as I type. Tommy said that Hau'ula flooded in 2008...so it really does happen on this side of the island. Yikes! 

*I slept in until 11:20 today! Tommy didn't have a class this morning so we had no alarm set and no reason to get out of bed. Finally we woke up and asked me if I had work today--I did. I walked into work and told my boss that I slept in. Luckily my boss just laughed it off...I can't believe that I am still able to sleep in that late. What a waste of the day?!

*I finally got a new phone. Blackberry. I had the EN-V since the summer of 2008. It was on its last leg and on my last nerve! I looked up Verizon phones on craigslist and landed on my Blackberry. It's definitely an adjustment but I am starting to really like it. I like that it doesn't flip or slide! I'm content.

*"...don't close your eyes because I'll miss them." I love Tommy and how he loves me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so cute!!! I love that Tommy loves you so much too!!! I love you Joz babe! Miss you! Hope you guys can make it for christmas!