Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You know you're a fat girl when...

you start dreaming about Chipotle! I had another dream last night that we passed by a Chipotle sign because we were going to go eat somewhere else, but just like in my dreams I am still longing for Chipotle in real life! Don't worry, I have emailed Chipotle about opening a restaurant here. They're "exploring their real estate options."

Other Amazing Food Stories

I work with a Maori girl from New Zealand, Ripeka. She's half Maori, half Greek. Love her. Her and I can talk about food all day long! Exchanging recipes, etc. Right now she's pregnant so her love is magnified {and let's face it, food is my life}. She was telling me that she attended a birthday party hosted by a local Hawaiian family where in fact the food was SO incredible she started tearing up! Food has never brought me to tears*, but I look forward to the day when it does...

Another funny foodie convo I had was this past weekend. I was chillin with Sean & Ashley and Zach & Julie & Johnny when I saw something hanging out of Zach's back pocket. I naturally thought it was a comb, but Julie clarified that it was a fork! Just in case they stumbled across an eating experience that could not pass up! {Mind you at this time we had just finished scrounging up some free grub at the BYU-H Fashion Show--that we didn't even attend!} Always be prepared.

*good tears, not bad tears...like when my parents forced me to eat FRESH ALASKAN SALMON THEY CAUGHT {heaven forbid!!!} or ELK ROAST! {Two dishes I now actually enjoy}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I love this. If you learn nothing else from Zach and I, learn this. Be prepared.

Amy said...

That is awesome! I love these stories!