Sunday, November 28, 2010

"I don't want to be your friend..."


Break through. Radiohead. Sunset Beach. He had right, I had left. Song after song. Album after album. With Tommy's help I have finally seen the light when it comes to Radiohead...it couldn't have come at a better time.


::8::8::


Nothing is better than my conversations with Tommy. I always wondered what married couples talked about, now I know. I don't have to have a filter or an agenda. He gets me. But he especially knows how to talk me down. I had a hard night tonight, but he was by my side. 


::8::8::


My mom reminded me that I have an "old soul" tonight.


::8::8::


I cooked my first turkey this year. It was falling off the bone. From what I hear, that equals success. Our Thanksgiving this year definitely made it in the Top 10.


::8::8::


Tommy & I will be attending the Laie Temple on Thursday for the first time since the rededication. We can't wait. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Radiohead is always a good discovery.

Your turkey was more than a success. I did eat 4 separate turkeys in one week, 3 in one day, and I as authority pronounce yours the primo delicioso.

What happened to your camera??

Jenna Robert said...

Isn't being married the best? I know exactly what you mean.

Anonymous said...

I love when new things you've cooked turn out right. Way to go on the turkey!

I miss you.

And I love you and Tommy.