Sunday, November 7, 2010

He's Back!

Tommy spent this past weekend in Arizona to attend his brother's wedding. {Congrats Danny & Kayla!} Of course Tommy needed to support Danny on his big day! However, our pocket book wouldn't allow for both of us to go {my loss!}. On Friday afternoon I made the trek across the island to leave Tommy on the doorstep of my nemesis -- the airport! We have never spent a night apart...until this weekend. It was difficult but I think I handled it quite well. I stayed busy and our friends made sure to include me in their weekend activities. Tommy sent me these shots... 

I love this temple!
I love this boy!

The boy sure knows how to rub it in too! He's showing off with his Vanilla Coke! Ps He said that everyone walked into the luncheon with a Sonic in hand, even the bride and groom. They all took notes from our luncheon last year! I'll gladly take credit for the Wedding Day Sonic Run! 

Danny & Kayla's wedding weekend brought back so many memories of our wedding. It seemed like I was reliving our wedding because I was missing theirs. {Although Tommy did bring me back some homemade Ginger Molasses cookies -- spot on!} I love being married {especially to my best friend} and I'm so excited for Danny & Kayla! 

I picked up Tommy THIS morning! He is officially on Hawaiian soil. I am glad he was able to go and I am happy I was able to survive the weekend alone. It's nice to know I can be brave when it counts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely amazing what you can handle when you have too! Glad the hubby is back with you-- time apart is never fun! Hope Hawaii is amazing... How long are you guys there for?

AudyCamp said...

ok you update way more often than i check...i need to get better at this private blog thing.. Yes let me just tell you WE were the first to go to Sonic & they all followed..haha..I'll never forget you guys dancing in the parking lot-Classic!!!
I didn't know that was the first night you spent apart...& yes the molasses cookies were the BOMB!-my prego body is craving them this very moment!!